Fellowship Camp 2018
This year camp committee is mixing things up a bit. Our program will be considerably more relaxed and camp will be a wee bit shorter for 2018 only.
We have a few fun things in the planning and we have also included plenty of free time to spend with each other.
Official program – Friday March 30th, 5.30 pm until Sunday April 1st 2.30pm
However! You are welcome to arrive as early as Thursday evening and may stay as long as Monday afternoon if you’d like.
452-456 Pauls Lane, Dixons Creek, VIC
To be announced
What to bring
- Something to share for morning/afternoon tea (cake, slice, cookies, chips, etc)
- Sleeping gear (there are mattresses in the dorms and house, however you will need to supply all bedding)
- Tent/Camping Equipment (if you are tenting it!)
- Bible, notebook, pen, Psalm Book (BOPFW)
- Clothes for all weather (it can be very warm in the daytime and cold overnight)
- BYO food for Thursday dinner, Friday breakfast, and Friday lunch if applicable